Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Now, for something completly different.
11/20/2005 11:59:38 AM
Lisa, If you have affiliate mirror sites, then they are exactly the same as everyone elses in that program. Freewebs gives you that little edge, to stand out from the crowd. Not only that, if you have a lot of programs or opportunity's, it makes sense to have them in one place & to be able to promote just one URL than a whole lot of them.... Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/20/2005 12:15:42 PM
G'Day Bryan. Just get yourself one now, & work on it when you can my Aussie friend. It's only live when you let the world see it. So you can take as much time as you want building it. Offline or online businesses always need organising, I never find the time to get either right, so just do what I can to get them as best as possible. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/20/2005 12:18:27 PM
Hi Brother Viking Arild, Wow you must have been impressed, you posted twice...... Yes, they are fun sites, yours is as well. It is another tool, that used correctly will advance us in the minefield we know & love called Network Marketing. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/20/2005 12:21:00 PM
Hi Marilyn. Well, I'm honored to be considered a 'Great mind'. Thats not what Pam say's some day's..... Glad your 'in' some of the best programs around, now join those traffic sites to promote them. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2005 5:06:55 PM
Hi Anthony, Thank you for inviting me to your forum and all the information. Your Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!