Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Now, for something completly different.
11/19/2005 11:07:46 PM
Kate, I'm glad the headline caught your attention. I have a whole learning program on attention grabing headlines. They certainly work, don't they??? Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/19/2005 11:08:28 PM
Hi Linda, Nice to see you too. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/19/2005 11:09:44 PM
Hi Anthony. First of All, My Family and I Love Monty Python. :) Your Website is Great! Your Programs Look Interesting. I will Have to Take a Look. I am already with FreeWebs and I Love it. My website is in My signature. I am still a Work in Progress.LOL. I have to Agree with you when it comes to FreeWebs. It is a Wonderful Program that Makes it Very Easy to setup Your Own Website and They Have added so Many Great Features. I Love it. Thanks so Much for sharing this with us. I wish You and Your Wife a Wonderful Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays to You Both also. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
11/19/2005 11:25:12 PM
Hi Shelly, Well, you have said it so much better than me, guess I aught to hire you for promotion work..... Thanks for the comments & the praise for my little free website. You & yours have a great Thanksgiving & a marvellous holiday season. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2005 12:09:16 AM
Fantastic Forum Anthony!!!! You have a winner here. Thank you for all you do my friend. Smiles from your Jewel,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!