Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Seems Like a Scam To Me from Within!
11/19/2005 8:07:18 PM
You are so asstute! It does smell like a scam. Remember that if a person does not complete their profile it may be 1 of 2 reasons. # 1 They may lack the knowledge. # 2 They don't want people to know who they really are. Remembe that if it requires a wire transfer, they will have to have your banking information! You may want to have Bogdan check this one out.
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2005 8:16:30 PM
hi, i've been real busy, so i just got here. everyone, please be very careful. these guys have all the answers, they will take your money and be gone. they hide real well, but if we all are waatchful we can shut at least a few of them down. nan
+0
11/19/2005 11:16:28 PM
Hi Eileen, I have not gotten this one yet but thank for the heads up. So the members know I am working on a E-product that is about using the information product that you pay(buy) AND get paid in e-gold then you can turn it in to real gold if you like. But when I release it it is though e-gold.com and Intl.gold.com or even Storm Pay. If it not some company like this the people are using I simply do not buy. So if the email is honest whom ever is sending it I would suggest to find a payment processor that is trusted. Then it is just the point of deleiver of product and services. Personally I think it is better to use third party payment companies. Of course you have to be a real and honest business for those companies to work with for very long. They are very good and shuting down scamers acounts if you make them aware you have been ripped off. Example I once bought leads from a site they had pay pal. I got the leads was using them in email,But the conversion rate was next to zero. Then I opened the list a little wider to see the real world address. I would have 150 -200 people list at the 1557 bock of a street. I contact Pay Pal with the proof of the list and they shut down the sites account. I learned a great lesson , but we all have been burnt before. Thanks for the heads up! Johnny
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/20/2005 1:48:31 AM
Hi Eileen, Yep smells fishy to me! I wouldn't touch t with a 10 foot pole. Thanks for the heads up! It is sad that our community is getting infiltrated by these scammers. But fortunately, we gather as a family and community to protect each other. Great job Kenneth and Eileen...keep up the great jobs that you guys do! HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!! Your friend Donna http://www.joeleeswholesale.net/DnD_Enterprises/Home.htm
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/20/2005 8:15:42 AM
*James and Billie, Thank You for stopping in! You are absolutly correct, They will try to get your banking info. They will not have mine :) * Nan, Glad you could join us. Yes most of the time they do seem to have all the answers. Untill you challange them then they seem to get aggitated LOL. My Mother in law got a phone call... They wanted to protect here identity , and wanting her bank info. She didn't give them any, They got so mad they started hollering at her and she hung up. That was definatly a scam and they are targeting the elderly.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!