Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Seems Like a Scam To Me from Within!
11/20/2005 8:19:17 AM
* Johnny, Yes I agree! Using the third party payments is a great idea. Thanks for stopping in ;)
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/20/2005 8:25:16 AM
Hey Donna, Thank You For stopping in. I know everyone's time is valuable, and I appreciate the ones who take the time to visit. Yes it is sad that we have to have this, but unfortunalty it happens. You know why I didn't post the profile? Like I said I want to give everyone a chance to explain.This person is very new and maybe got taken also without relizing it.Only time will tell. I will keep an eye on this profile and if they are not legite they will be gone anyway. They seem to come and go so quick. You have a Great Thanksgiving also!
+0
11/20/2005 12:23:10 PM
I have had several scam bullion and x amount millions to transfer out of ghana, africa and they are all part of that same scam I believe and after these people join they invite you to be friends then send you these pity party letters about dead fathers leaving millions and the poor daughter ( an only child, orphaned of course!)is getting ripped off by greedy uncles etc. That is all just hoaxes to try to get you to be the " christian" they know you are! and help them leave their horrible life there! I would be interested to know how many only daughters this dead father has! WELL needless to say I vote for a big ole SCAM DOOR!!! Be cautious!! As Always, God Bless! Sincerly, Susan
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/20/2005 1:48:02 PM
Hi Susan, Yeah, I know it is. I appreciate you coming bye :) There are so many these days, it is a shame. Oh well, Life such as it is. Have a Good one :)
+0
Susan Angeline

30 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/21/2005 8:55:00 AM
Thanks for the warning Susan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!