Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Most of the important things in the world have been accompanied...
3/1/2005 8:57:32 AM
"Most of the important things in the world have been accompanied by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." – Dale Carnegie, author
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Most of the important things in the world have been accompanied...
3/1/2005 9:02:54 AM
Anything of quality that is worth time and energy to accomplish pays you back tenfold when you are successful. Remember, excellence takes time.
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Thank you Tom and Bogdan
3/1/2005 10:07:05 AM
We've got to stop meeting this way Thomas! lol Here's a terrific reason to keep stepping forward and not throw in the towel when it's not all quite going how you'd love it: "When your views on the world and your intellect are being challenged and you begin to feel uncomfortable because of a contradiction you've detected that is threatening your current model of the world or some aspect of it, pay attention. You are about to learn something." ~ William Drury Sr. ~ I love my quotes, currently I hold 849 personally selected little masterpieces such as the one above. Thank you Bogdan, I enjoy your forum thread of inspired postings. Love from Thea
+0
3/1/2005 10:57:52 AM
I agree. In other words it boils down to Tenacity of Purpose. Arnold M. Patent put it this way: "having a purpose, and feeling the inner need to express that purpose is essential to having a life of truly high quality.* Rudolph Burgzorg
+0
3/1/2005 11:06:40 AM
I must be experincing this first hand. It's not easy especially when the people around you who you admire and trust the most believe you are foolish to attempt anything outside the "norm" if you will. I'm constantly bombarded with you can't do this, your never going to do that, and I doubt it. However I have one powerfull override to their limiting beliefs, and that is my own positive mindset. I can do anything I set my mind too, and believe that I can accomplish many things others fear to attempt. And, what one man can do another can do. So if you're having a bad day also remember this: "Good timber does not grow with ease; the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees." -- S. Willard Molton All The Best!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!