Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Secret Launch. Now we know it's a SCAM!
11/15/2005 3:51:21 PM
Hi Arild, Yes it is a lot of money for a 'chatroom' isn't it, 80,000 x $30 = $2.4million, must be the worlds most expensive???? Good job we managed to get the word out before he managed to get his hands on that sort of money, he would not have needed to tell us anymore would he? Glad you got your refund, mine also arrived a few minuets ago, via the complaint I lodged with PayPal about him, they got the money refunded as he would not answer any of my 4 emails. So, anyone else who has paid Mr DeWitt for his 'chatroom', don't expect a reply from him, contact your payment processor & lodge a complaint against him. Talking of getting payments or refunds from program's, I also got my 12 dailypro payment just now as well, 3 days after the the surf period had finished & 4 days before their time limit for paying out. Thats what I call a good program. 12 Daily Pro if anyone is still thinking about joining it, it pays well & before it's own time limit. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/15/2005 4:47:58 PM
Nice to hear my friend. I have also reached over 500 other members I know of AND sent out to my hole organization, so I have stopped over 4000 from loose their money now, and are tired of asking all the mails I get. One of this was a good friend of "Mr. Devil - ehhh DeWitt" Take care my good friend "The security Team" did a good job, and I hope we can do this again - not joining a Secret thing, but help others or us selves. As 12% and 13% - I gonna buy 100 units each now, as I eran more an more for each day, and it is growing fast. The important thing is to help OTHERS to success - then all will have good income. Best regards Your Viking friend Arild
+0
11/16/2005 7:16:50 AM
I love you guys......you say it like it is and it's rock solid. I have to now broadcast to my list that this was all a scam.....man that hurts :-( Thanks for all your work on this and please keep us all up-to-date with whatever you find out. This community 'rock's' Blessing to you all. Nic.
+0
Jody Molloy

24 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/16/2005 7:50:40 AM
G'day Anthony, Arild and Co, ok....Everyone, Thanks for the "heads up" on this guys. We registered with this on the day it was released but hardly promoted it due to our own suspicions. To those people who took our advice, we join the ranks of the humbly apologetic and pledge to NEVER get involved with pre-launch style programs again. Once bitten,.....you know the rest..;-) The research and "damage control" effort you gents have shown should be commended as we have ALL made the mistake of doing this before. How many of US can say we work as hard at fixing our promoting mistakes as we do at creating them, albeit with best intentions? Hold your heads up, Guys. You are making your ALP colleagues proud. Quote: "It doesn't matter what happens to us in life, only what we do about it." Author - sorry, can't remember.....lol To the next great adventure, Jody and Suzy
+0
11/17/2005 11:10:45 AM
Hi Nic, I know what you mean about it hurting. You could always send them the link to this forum, so they can all see exactly what's been found about Secret Launch... Like I have said a few times in this forum, it MAY not be a scam, he may actually be promoting something legitimate for once. However his track record is not to clean, & he does not answer emails, & it took registering a complaint to PayPal to get back the refund on his extremly expensive 'chatroom' trial, that he wanted everyone to pay for. So, like I say, he might be genuine this once, but if he is, why did he keep his identity & what the program is for so secret & so hard to research in the first place? Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!