Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Secret Launch. Now we know it's a SCAM!
11/14/2005 4:32:50 PM
Hey Anthony, Thanks for the update about this. Seems that there's no end to some people's coniving tactics. He obviously has a lot of people onto him now, & hopefully this will slow him way down. Like Luella said...."shame on him". Cheryl
http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
11/14/2005 4:56:31 PM
Hi Steve, Yes, please do send it out to anyone you have sponsored & anyone else who you may know who has joined in the Secret Launch. Also advise anyone who has paid for his 'trial' period to contact him & ask for a refund, & advise them to contact whoever they paid him through (PayPal, Storm Pay etc) to lodge a complaint & ask to be refunded as he does not answer emails for refunds & thats against all the payment processors rules. As for the URL you have sent, yes I now of them, they are basically trying to get you to join Empowerism through them. They then expect you to do the same advertising to get members. It is up to you if you want to join Empowerism this way. I know Empowerism as I am also a member & I think that they are begining to frown on this type of enrolling, as some of the others who promise to pay people for joining do not, in fact keep their end of the bargain up. As for this group, I have not heard of any of them doing this yet. The new members who do join Empowerism through these other type of 'I will pay you to join' groups, are generating a lot of complaints to Empowersim. The new members who join, expect to get paid & they don't. Consequently these new members complain to Empowerism, which has nothing to do with this sort of sponsoring. If you are interested in Empowerism, you can click on my link in my signature & I will help you as will my upline to start & promote your new business. I hope that answers your questions Steve. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/14/2005 5:01:23 PM
Hello Cheryl, We can only hope that a vast amount of them have realised this. or they will not be happy when they find out whats happening. Of course, he may actually be promoting something legitimate this time, but he has not in the past. A lot of the business forums are buzzing with this new's. So, lets hope that not to many people are out of pocket. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/14/2005 5:07:30 PM
Thanks Anthony, I thought it sounded too good to be true. I will steer clear of the Frantom Group for sure. Thanks again, Steve Westfall
+0
11/14/2005 6:50:35 PM
Steve. Empowerism itself is a very good program & has been around a longtime. it's just some people think that they can increase their earning capacity by getting lots of people under them & will try allsorts of ways to succed. Do not dismiss Empowerism,just because of this group. It earns a stady income when worked the way the training advises. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0