Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
What does success mean to you?
11/13/2005 12:55:37 AM
Hello friends, What does success mean to you? What do you want? Where are you going? How will you know when you get there? Most people are scurrying about every day busily marketing their business, looking for customers and clients, but they have not yet achieved clarity around what it is they are actually want to acheive. They have not determined what success means to them.... and I believe that until you know what it is you want to achieve you will not be able to achieve it. One way to get clear about what you want is to first determine your Purpose for your business. Go beyond the money. What do you hope to accomplish with the money? What is your reason for starting your business? Do you want to stay home with your children? Do you want to help your husband retire? Do you want to create freedom for yourself and your family? Do you want to make a difference in the world? Next, determine the kind of people and opportunities you want attract. How can you atttract them if you don't know who they are? Make a list of the characteristics of your idea customer or client. Keep that list near you and refer to it often. Once you have determined your Purpose and the characteristics of your perfect customer or client, set an Intention for what you do desire. Here are examples: "It is my Intention to offer products and services that will help others to raise their spiritual awareness to increase the consciousness of the planet on a spiritual level." (That is mine!) "It is my Intention to attract to me only those people who have the characteristics of my ideal customer, who are already interested in my products and services and ready to make a decision today." "It is my Intention that only those who want to talk to me will answer the phone." Won't that be refreshing to talk ONLY to those people who want to talk to you? Remind yourself of your Purpose and your Intention often throughout your day. Write them down and keep them near your desk or where you are working. Tape them on your bathroom mirror ... on your computer, in your car... put a copy in your wallet. Create a constant reminder of your Purpose and Intention for your business. Most people feel they have to "see it before they believe it," when in fact you must "believe it before you see it." See the difference? When you can learn to believe it before you see it, you will see your life begin to shift and you will begin to attract to you that which you desire and that you believe to be. Once you are clear about your Purpose and your Intention for your business, you will be able define what Success means to you. So, tell us please, what DOES success mean to you?
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Janise Collins

369 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What does success mean to you?
11/13/2005 2:14:38 AM
Linda, Success to me means: to do the very best I know how todo in everything I apply myself to. Have a blessed and success day! Your friend, Classic Corners "Nothing is impossible when you dream" The DreamTeam http://jcollins1.fggweb.com http://www.classicwebstore.com
Hope to meet you soon! Regards, Classic Corners http://www.classicwebstore.com
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/13/2005 8:04:40 AM
hello Linda, Great topic. And I think a lot to think about for many people. For me success is something very simple: to be there where I planed to. To see my work was worthwhile. To see my children smiling and knowing what they want from their life. See people I helped and taught being on their right way to fulfill their dreams. Aren't these enought? :-)
+0
11/13/2005 8:35:01 AM
Hi Linda, This is a wonderful forum, and one which I will need to go back and read the other threads as well. I have actually learned something about the law of attraction, both iin a positive and a negative sense. I have seen worries of the past come to life, in just the way I envisioned them. I have also seen dreams revived and surred beyond my expectations, through the support of the positive people here at AdLand. To answer your question, success to me is having a positive impact on the lives around me. Success is writing pieces which touch lives and hearts, and on occasion, opens doors for healing and discussion of controversial topics. Success means being able to love another human being well, and in a life affirming way that helps to heal and comfort When all that is done, success is having the material things that allow me comfort and financial peace of mind. I don't need a fancy car of grand home, just a warm, inviting dwelling that has abundance enough within its walls that I may help others Linda
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/13/2005 8:42:24 AM
Great Message Linda. REMEMBER FOLKS LINDA MILLER IS PART OF THE ADP MENTOR SERVICE:LINDA AND A TEAM OF SECCESSFULL MENTORS TO SERVE YOU... http://djcco.com/index.html
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!