Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Terrific Thomas
2/28/2005 10:01:14 PM
Great posting Thomas. I'd highly recommend the site that Thomas suggests for you. It's great! Love your quote too Bogdan. "The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want." ~ Ben Stein ~ Lots of love from Thea
+0
Re: You must avoid the investigation trap ....
3/2/2005 7:24:23 AM
There could be some truth in this for the simple reason that we are always aware of the "Truth" but to satisfy society which has taught us to judge, analyze or eveluate virtually everything we must follow the investigation route. Rudolph
+0
Re: You must avoid the investigation trap ....
3/4/2005 11:39:59 PM
This is SO true. I speak from experience because I like to micro analyze things and this gets me into trouble. BUT LET ME SAY SOMETHING THAT I WANT ALL OF YOU TO START PASSING AROUND TO ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS FAMILY AND THIS IN ONE TIME THAT IF YOU ANALYZE THIS YOUR ARE GOING TO BE PAYING THROUGH THE NOSE. READ THIS, THEN READ IT AGAIN AND SEE IF YOU AGREE OR DIS AGREE, GASOLINE PRICES HAVE BEEN SAID TO BE GOING UP AS HIGH AS 23 CENTS PER GALLON, AND MAYBE EVEN HIGHER. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT IS TIME TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THE OIL COMPANIES, INSTEAD OF RUNNING AROUND TAKE A WEEKEND AND PARK YOUR CAR, TAKE A WEEK OUT AND RIDE PUBLIC TRANS PORTATION AND SEND MESSAGES TO YOUR CONGRESSMEN AND SENATORS AND TELL THEM IF THEY WANT TO RETURN TO OFFICE THESE PRICES MUST COME DOWN. PERIOD. This isn't one of these things you need to analyze, this isn't something you need to ponder because anyone who has a 20 gallon gas tank you are going to be paying $4.60 per tank increase and then you can multiply this by the number of tanks per month you use. My question to these greed merchants is when is enough, enough? Park you cars walk, learn to read, do things at home with your family and then if the prices keep going up we can then demand a congressional investigation and if they won't do it, get rid of them and find people who will. This is where your vote is important and I suggest you consider using it! This is totally obscene what we are being charged, cause I can remember when gas prices were only 9 cents a gallon and white gas, what we call unleaded today, was 2 cents a gallon, it was usless and used only as a parts cleaner years ago. Yes I am mad, you should be mad too! For the people who live in the USA are being taken to the cleaners, seriously consider parking you vehicles and saving money as well as gasoline! And our neighbors to the north, guess what you too are going to be paying more also so this is as important to you as it is to us. Ladies and gentlemen thanks for you time. But please don't just read this, copy it and pass it to people you know and let's get the ball rolling on this! NOW LET'S NOT WAIT, WE DON'T HAVE THE TIME! Thanks for letting me vent a moment Have a great weekend JWL Enterprises
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!