Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Marie Gervacio

77 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics .....
2/27/2005 4:11:57 PM
Powerful quote, thank you Bogdan! Where would we be without the true dreamers that have left their mark, are making a difference today and will make a difference tomorrow. Imagination and vision are many times stifled from a young age even. It is easy to give up on a dream... To settle for... I beleive we are all born with the capacity to dream and fulfill dreams. The unfortunate thing is those dreams are often stolen by even those that love us most - thinking they are saving us from being hurt when a dream fails to come to fruition... only because it happened to them. Sad but I think the skeptics and cynics are simply those that never kept their dream alive and lost track of their purpose. More than should we emulate and congratulate the dreamers that never take their eyes off of their dream, their purpose... Not an easy feat - because you know as I know even small dreams are destroyed on a daily basis by skeptics and cynics that circle a dreamer daily. True dreamers have to deafen their ear to the would be killer of dreams... The have to have more than a dream... The dream has has to have become their purpose with a determined decision to keep trying even if it means taking different roads till their dream come to fruition. The problem of our world could stop if we learned to support new thought and vision. To not be afraid of change or failure. Because really if we never start we already have failed.
Marie Gervacio Your Personal Success Coach
Health & Wealth: http://www.mynsp.com/shineyourstar
+0
Steve Chichester

52 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics .....
2/27/2005 5:43:38 PM
In the same vein:

"What dreams are these that lift the hearts and spirits of humanity to places where they never thought they'd be? Whose dreams are those that keep us on our toes, stretching, reaching to the places that we see? The dreams are ours, the collective minds of all who wish to see, and be." Free Spirit Enterprises

"No one can rise above their own self image. Imagine great things for yourself."
I dont know where that came from. But from these two one can see the combined source of power of those who would imagine great things, and surround themselves with like minded people. Avoid Devils Advocates--ya know who they work for! And "Do not cast your pearls before swine lest they tread on them and turn on you:" Good advice from John 7 in the Christian Bible. If you feel your pearls are being tread upon, it's useful to see where you are casting them.

I find these just as true whether working with a business organization, or an individuals own life.

Steve Chichester Empowering Pro*Active People
+0
3/2/2005 7:43:18 AM
Well said! The graetest commandment comes to mind here: "Love God with all your Mind and your neighbour as yourself." I venture to say tha the world would be a better place in which to live if we followed that commandment. There would be no need for a President of any nation to have the misguided notion that he can create FREEDOM (throughout the world) with Military Might. Rudolph
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!