Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics .....
2/27/2005 9:05:05 AM
"The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were." – John F. Kennedy, 35th US president
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics .....
2/27/2005 9:42:21 AM
I would extend this idea one step further: The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by men and women who allow their own beliefs to create barriers to the laws of the universe. If you allow your beliefs to hold you back, you cannot help yourself, let alone the world. The men and women who "dream of things that never were" have a belief that they can create something that the world needs, which in turn they are rewarded for tenfold. I know and work with people just like this on a daily basis. They are changing the world one person at a time. All the best,
+0
Re: The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics .....
2/27/2005 12:36:24 PM
Hi Bogdan, Thanks for the invite. WOW your absolutely right about that. For those of you intersted in learning more... I have addressed this topic in my forum, JEDI MIND TRICKS - Titled Envisioneering feel free to stop by and post your thoughts. All the Best!!!
+0
Grzegorz Kotwicki

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/27/2005 1:18:01 PM
These problems can be solved marvelously when someone unique spread their horizons. People need to understand that surfing on the Internet is not only an unreal, cyber moving. Everyone who we meet in the net is a really live person who thinks about us when we contact him. If mentally we are like a star brightening on the sky we can make the others gravitate to us. I believe and understand that surfing on the Internet is for dreamers and open minded people. There are a lot of more interesting adventures there. See one of them clicking on this link: http://view2.myvideotalk.com/hipi1.asp?msgid=ED9421B4-E7D6-4B46-AA2C-27AD42462242 And another sample how other people use MyVideoTalk for advertising their business: http://www.independencevideo.com/ Be my friend. Best wishes, Greg
Grzegorz Kotwicki
+0
2/27/2005 1:42:54 PM
If we can start with ourselves. Get to know and love and respect ourselves. Then that will spill over to others. It has a ripple effect like the stone you trow in the pond. We can't change others but as we change others will follow. Have an awesome day. Louise Nieder-Heitmann "Free Mentoring for Any Person from Any Company" (780)799-3263 www.successin10steps.com/Louise www.mentoringforsuccess.com/Louise www.colortosuccess.com/Louise
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!