Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Your Internet Identiy security
11/9/2005 9:00:40 PM
Great Point Anthony. The power of uniqueness. This is also a good reason to make your username unique here at Adlandpro.
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
11/9/2005 9:32:52 PM
Hi Anthony, Just before you check my name,I am not a nurse!But your right Anthony.I think SFI you can see your own name unless you register in a company name. Now thats interesting on Google,I searched my company name and google came up with all sorts of interesting information..check this out aussie-money-tree.biz Also in that information it says contains the term and look what you get "Magic" . Almost a page of me..lol I think it pays to have a Domain name. What do you think? thanks for the invite. Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
Misty Hickox

128 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/9/2005 10:13:30 PM
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! I never knew. That is a bit creepy!!!!!!!
+0
11/9/2005 10:14:56 PM
G'day Bryan, Are you not glad that even you Aussies can join adlandpro... Seriously though. It is a wonderful tool if used correctly. The comunity activity you do alone get's you noticed as Adlandpro is high in the Alexa ratings, this in turn gets the search engine bot's scurrying through it a lot. As the content in Adlandpro changes almost by the minute, the 'Bot's' keep coming back. If your name & business is there each time they 'do there thing' then Voila' you get listed too! Ain't technology marvellous. Don't forget all the other marvellous parts of Adlandpro, you are all affiliates I hope??? You all advertise Adlandpro on your websites? You use Adlandpro advertising pages. There are lots of other buttons at the top of the page, apart from the Networking one. Have an explore, there is more to Adlandpro than meets the eye. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/9/2005 10:18:33 PM
Hey Donna, Your famous Girl........ Don't that just make you so glad that your an active participant of this great community. Who needs those other one's? Adlandpro deserves it's title & place as the no;1 networking program Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0