Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Your Internet Identiy security
11/9/2005 7:08:01 PM
Arild, My Viking Brother. You know what they say, any advertising is better than none at all. With participation in Adlandpro, we ALL are getting some of the best advertsing that we could ever pay, or not pay fror. Does anyone realise how much a PPC campaign would cost them to get the same recognition? I know we paid an awful lot of money for our first (a very costly mistake) & we got zilch, nada, sweet F.A. Belonging to Adlandpro has got us Internet Identity's. So what if they get your Adlandpro profile page, if they are interested enough to Google you in the first place, make sure your Adlandpro profile is a good one. Don't have a silhouette, that does not do your image any good at all. If you do not know how to get your picture on your profile, ask..... There are people here who are only to willing to help you. Same with your 'about you' make it interesting... There is so many ways to get people interested in yourselves, then they will be interested in what you have & what your selling. I'm not trying to tell you this Arild. You know it better than me. It's for other members who are trying to Network. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/9/2005 7:10:14 PM
Hi Steven. yes, it does make s all wonder that. Apparently next year, WILL be the year to be 'known' on the Internet. As for the Site firewall pro, if you have there URL handy, I will check it out for you. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/9/2005 7:11:36 PM
Thomass. How are you my friend? Well, if it was not for MsBeverly Googleing me this afternoon, guess what? I would not have known either...... Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/9/2005 7:15:09 PM
I just Googled, my name is on Google, I am so exited. I am new at this so just bear with me, it doesn't take much to get me exited. You are so right about Adland. Everyone here is wonderful and it gives you so many opportunities. I look forward to coming here every day. Your Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
11/9/2005 7:15:35 PM
Robbie, It was nice speaking to you too my friend. It's nice to hear a voice from the land of my fathers. Unless I go down to the "Strip' I don't often hear a British voice. I will certainly check out your ALP profile for you & send you a personal email if I can advise you on anything. Stay in touch now we are Skype buddies too! Your security friend & Ex-Brit in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!