Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Here's a thought for you!
11/7/2005 2:27:18 PM
Hello. Had this thought provoking message sent to me just now from Pam, who received it from a friend. --------------------------------------------- As you open your pockets for yet another natural disaster, keep these facts in mind: Marsha J. Evans, President and CEO of the American Red Cross... salary for year ending 06/30/03 was $651,957 plus expenses. Brian Gallagher, President of the United Way receives a $375,000 base salary, plus numerous expense benefits. The Salvation Army's Commissioner Todd Bassett receives a salary of only $13,000 per year (plus housing) for managing this $2 billion dollar organization. No further comment necessary. --------------------------------------------- It makes you think, doesn't it? Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Re: Here's a thought for you!
11/7/2005 2:35:00 PM
That is just wrong ! Since I am on unemployment and literally penniless !!!!!
+0
Beverly Armstrong

385 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/7/2005 2:35:03 PM
Anthony I've known this for years they are the first at the scene time and time again to give selflessly time and time again! THIS is where MY donations go! :)
Beverly Armstrong NC., Health & Website Consultant, Trainer, Writer & Entreprenuer, Network Marketing & Tutorials http://networkingblogs.blogspot.com http://gender-differences-in-networking.blogspot.com
+0
11/7/2005 2:36:48 PM
Patrica. I could not agree with you more my friend. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/7/2005 2:42:18 PM
Thank you for this info Anthony. I hope many take note, as I am sadly very aware of this. On the more positive side, I saw first hand how individual people and churches went out to help the hurricane victims and gave of themselves. It was good to see that helping people can really be about caring instead of money. Luella May
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!