Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Glo
Glo Williams

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Here's a thought for you!
11/27/2005 2:13:41 PM
I heard oveer a christian radio station that the red cross needed/wanted to borrow" $3 million dollars.maybe this is why. Glo
www.daily-payday.com/index.php?id=3583
+0
11/27/2005 11:18:43 PM
Glo, That is a possibility, but I think that it more because they have almost used up their resources after the terrible hurricanes that have hit the Gulf Coast this year. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/28/2005 4:46:03 PM
G'day Anthony, Thanks for this info mate. The Salvos is the way to go. They do a lot of good over here too. Have fun Bryan
+0
11/28/2005 4:57:16 PM
Hi Bryan. G'Day to you too mate, Yes, they do a brilliant job here, but it's the 'grunt's' that do all the leg work,for FREE & the'high up's' get all the pay. Somehow, it just don't seem right to this ex-pat, & Mrs Hobbs (Ma) did not raise no idiot..... Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/28/2005 9:48:47 PM
Yes Anthony, It is a shame that these people make so much but, I really don't know what they do to earn it? Maybe they are earning thier wages? Do you know how many hours a week they work and what that work entails? How many days they have to be away from family working disaster sites, etc.? I really can't pass judgement on thier wages because just maybe.....they do earn every penny? I do think that the salvation army because it is a religous organization does pay a rather low wage for the work that organizing and running that big charity must take! But they are a part of that religous organization so they are not into it for the money but for the people they care for and the church! Just a little food for thought! As Always, God Bless! Sincerly, Susan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!