Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Your Friendship at Adland Community
10/30/2005 5:44:03 AM
Hello Dr David, Thank you for inviting me to your forum. I look forward to not only networking, but also interacting on a personal level with you. I'm glad I signed up here and welcome new friendships. Cheers, Lavinia
+0
10/30/2005 5:54:40 AM
Hi Dr. David, Great idea. You are so right about Adland it is one of the best communities online and I a member of others. There is something about the people here that makes it different. A friendship forum is exactly what is needed. Good luck with it. Tony
"The Secret 21st Century Plan That's Quietly Shrinking The Global Work-Force..." http://tinyurl.com/yq9yf4
+0
10/30/2005 6:53:32 AM
Thanks for invite my friend. I think this is a great idea. I`m using a lot of time in here, and as a member of many other communities it is bad that they do not see me anymore :-) I hope we all can make Adland to a better place for all of us, and are working with something I will tell about later. There is no better place/community. Your friend Arild
+0
Johnny Sejrup

25 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/30/2005 7:47:37 AM
This is great Dr. David and thank you for invite me here. I don´t know what this community does, but it is huge, I never been to a place online that can even come close to this community here, here is such a good spirit between people from all over the world. I only been here for a few weeks and I have the pleasure to meet so many sweet and honest people in this community. Sincerely Johnny Sejrup.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!