Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Your Friendship at Adland Community
10/30/2005 9:04:21 AM
My dear friend Arild welcome to the forum You are a true friend to many and by the way again Congrats on your Person of The Week you are truly worthy of it in my eyes. I also like the scenery behind you in your picture though I must confess I am a little envious and wish I was there as it looks so beautiful. Norway has always intrigued me as well as New Zealand area. There is some beautiful country that God has made and you have a bunch of it there. Take care my friend and jot me a note soon. With Respect Your Friend
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
10/30/2005 9:13:43 AM
Hey There Rose It is pleasant to see that you are from the Sacramento area I have been to the Auburn State Recreational area near you several times. You are off I-80 aren't you or something like that. I can't be to far off I don't think. I do hope you will post and stay in touch as well and thanks for your friendship here it is very welcome. I have traveled all over this country and I like Sacramento area but I must confess I fell in love with the area north of you toward Lake Shasta and up in that region it won my heart the short time I spent there. It truly is God's Country. Take care for now and call on me should you need any thing I will try my best to help in any way I can. With Deepest Appreciation Your Friend
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/30/2005 9:16:16 AM
hello Dr David,very good idea for a forumn i have very many beautiful friends here.this is a great place your friend Gene
+0
10/30/2005 9:18:41 AM
Hello Johnny Are you a native of Thialand,I have been to Bangcock a couple of times when I did 2 tours in Vietnam. It is a very busy and driven town don't you agree. There are some great folks there as well. I am pleased to make your acquaintence and do hope we can interact more in the near future. Thanks for your post here and I hope you will always call on me if you need anything. I also hope you will post regularly in the forum you are always welcome here. With Warmest Regards
+0
10/30/2005 9:25:13 AM
Thanks my friend - I will make a web with photos from here, cause a lot of friends fancy the landscape here. Take a tour, and if You do - visit me. Take care my friend.
+0