Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Happy Birthday To Everyone Celebrating A Birthday This Week! Oct. 24th - 30th
10/24/2005 2:03:20 PM
Thanks John, I gues we have to start over again, even though we are friends on paper, I would like to extend the olive branch... Seriously, Manuel D.
+0
Re: Happy Birthday To Everyone Celebrating A Birthday This Week! Oct. 24th - 30th
10/24/2005 2:21:44 PM
Happy Birthday to all of our friends mentioned on this list,may each and everyone enjoy a Blessed,Healthy,Enjoyable day,and may you live to enjoy many,many,many more Happy ones.Enjoy yoyr special day.Chris
+0
10/24/2005 2:24:43 PM
Hi everybody, and a very very HAPPY HAPPY Birthday. What does everyone want for thier B-day, A GREAT BIG COMMISION CHECK (YEAAAA) Carolyn
Carolyn Mary Sproul
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/24/2005 2:41:04 PM
Hi John, Check your mail, you have a private message!! CONGRATULATIONS to all of our Adlandpro members having Birthdays. I wish you all great love, and joy on your very SPECIAL DAYS! Your Friend Donna aka texgirl
+0
10/24/2005 2:42:29 PM
Happy Birthday to all and many happy returns. I also thank all well-wishers either by PM or response on the week of my birthday. I made the best of it and enjoyed it. I couldn't come back to post a "thank you" because I lost the forum and because of time constraints, but I appreciate everything. As I mentioned before, my clock is winding down on internet presence, but I will keep in touch. God Bless! Regina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!