Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Happy Birthday To Everyone Celebrating A Birthday This Week! Oct. 24th - 30th
10/24/2005 7:58:46 PM
Happy Birthday All! May you have many more!
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Happy Birthday To Everyone Celebrating A Birthday This Week! Oct. 24th - 30th
10/24/2005 8:54:16 PM
eveyone have a wonderful day.
+0
10/24/2005 9:02:34 PM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** *************************************************************** Hello Folks!!! I just wanted to remind you to visit AdlandPro's Birthday Blog. Please go there and post something nice about the members celebrating a birthday this week. Thanks! AdlandPro's Birthday Blog *************************************************************** *************************************************************** *************************************************************** John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
10/24/2005 9:50:14 PM
May Gods Blessing be upon Each of you on Your Special Day I Wish you Not only Happy Birthday but Happiness each day of the Year. As for the singing thing I two have the problem That when I sing the Dogs Howl so Loud they actually sound good however the neighbors have a tendancy to be a little less thrilled and the Sherriff isn't very understanding as well. Happiest of Birthdays TO All With Many more to Share together. Whew That is gonna leave a Mark I can Tell. Take Care
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
10/25/2005 11:18:45 PM
Birthday wishes to you all. Kind Regards Nadine
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!