Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Now the Scammers are trying to use Toyota to catch you.
10/23/2005 5:58:47 PM
Hi Vaurn, I agree with you, but people still get caught by them. There will always be some one out there who will believe these type of scam mails. just make sure you don't get caught. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/23/2005 6:01:22 PM
Hi Donna, How are you today my friend? Yes, they are getting more ingenious in the ways they try to trap people. Just keep reporting them to the companys who they are meant to represent. I know that Toyota is not amused by this email. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/23/2005 6:04:25 PM
Hi Arild, The email does not actually state that you, I or anyone has a Toyota, just that your email was collected froma world-wide datebase. Which was probably how they got the email in the first place, to send the scam mail. They are stupid, I agree. The address they use for you to get in touch with their 'agent' is not even a British address. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/23/2005 6:08:44 PM
Lorraine, Hello fellow Nevadan up their in the Capital of this great Silver State of ours. Your right on the nail with that. They know that they will not get most of us with this email, but they will get some & thats all they need. The greedy ones who think that by some mysterious good luck, they have become the winners of a fortune & a new car, which if it was so, it would be a 2006 model, as that's what they are now selling at our local dealer's.......... Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/23/2005 6:15:13 PM
James & Billie. Hello my friends. Like I answered to Arild. This scam informs you that your email address had been collected from a world-wide database of emails. So there is the possibility that someone would fall for it. As for integrity, well we all like a bit of luck sometimes. It's just that this scam mail is not very lucky at all. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!