Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Someone eventually heeded my advice, but it was nearly to late.
10/19/2005 2:07:53 PM
Hi Arild, We have bears & wolves too you know!!!! Don't think the bug-man has a spray for them though. Mind you, we do have wild Animal repellant sprays, in our store. Thanks for your comments my friend. I'm just sorry that at present, we cannot offer ANY of our products, outside of the USA. Not even these ones. International law's, just will not let us. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/19/2005 2:09:34 PM
Ebony, I'm so glad that you realise what extra bit of piece of mind the Child Guard alarm system will give you when your out with your kids. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/19/2005 2:12:25 PM
Isn't that scary?? It ONLY takes a second! I took my kids everywhere shopping when they were young, but the RULES were they had to stay WITH me... At 16 and 18 now, they still remember that... Linda/CMAS, BS, RN "With Our Heads Held High" Yahoo IM - BizNurse2001 AOL IM - TxBizNurse
+0
10/19/2005 2:23:20 PM
Hi Linda, Glad to hear that your kids learned to respect what their parents told them. The thing is, no matter how well behaved children are, there is always the chance one-day, that something will make them forget, & that might be the one time when something happens. This product just gives any parent, that extra peace of mind of more security. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/19/2005 2:32:22 PM
Hi Anthony, Thanks for the info. My kids are past the age for the "alarm". But my daughter will be 13 next week. Loves to walk especially when she has friends over. Living in a rural area far from town, you never know who may stop. I have bookmarked your site to go back and check on pepper spray and other such products that may be good for her to carry. Thanks and good luck, Angela http://oakelyinternational.com
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!