Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What is your dream?
10/14/2005 8:44:34 PM
G'day Linda, Thanks for the invite. You are so right about the disappointments. My dream is to earn a full time income working from home using the internet. Wank to earn $2000 or $3000 per week or $100,000 to $150,000 per year. Can you help? :). Have fun Bryan
+0
Ricardo Alcaraz

203 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/14/2005 10:02:27 PM
My dream ... ... is to be able to finally bring my family on a quality vacation where we don't have to worry about pricing. ... is to be able to finally bring my daughter to Disneyland to see MickeyMouse. She was only 8 years old when she said she wanted to go there and see Mickey. I promised her. Next year, she'll be graduating from college ... and may become too busy for Disneyland. This is one promise I would like to fulfill. There are other dreams, but I'm concentrating on these 2. Dreams do come true ... but you gotta start dreaming first and eventually acting on those dreams, right? May all our dreams come true! Cheers! Ricardo
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/14/2005 10:07:29 PM
Another good thread, thanks Linda. My dream is to, what many other Amsoil dealers and associates across the two nations have done, namely advanced their business into fully independent financial status. I'm following that dream by taking a two and half hour return flight to attend a three hour Amsoil corporate regional sales meeting in a couple of weeks and returning in the evening. If that isn't taking it seriously, then I am just dreaming.
+0
Amena Rogers

19 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/15/2005 2:15:44 PM
Hi Linda, I hope this day finds you well. Thank you very much for your forums. I was lucky to find your partner Peter, and he introduced me to you and your wonderful forums. As for my dreams, I agree with Arild. I always dream of Peace on Earth, and wellness for all. I dream for my Daughter and Mother to be well again. As for my dreams concering business, I dream that I could do well with my online web site. To be able to make enough money to pay my monthly debts, support my Blessed Mother and Daughter with what they are in need of, and to be able to help others who are less fortunate. We all have different dreams that are important to each and every one of us. Thanks for asking. Have a wonderful day! Amena
+0
Sharon Willard

84 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/16/2005 3:06:35 PM
Hi Linda, Thanks so much for these forums. My dreams are just to make enough money on line so that when my husband isnt well enough to work we dont have to worry. Also that we can splurge alittle on the kids and not worry about where the funds came from. Also, retirement wow! it just keeps creeping up on us.
+0