Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome To The 12th Edition Of The Person Of The Week!
10/10/2005 9:40:17 PM
Congratulations Michael, It couldn't have happened to a better person...Keep your head up, your chest out with your shoulders back, and strut like the Rooster of the Coop you are (for this week) ;) Take Care Buddy, Manuel D.
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/10/2005 9:46:02 PM
Congratulations Michael, It couldn't have happened to a better person...Keep your head up, your chest out with your shoulders back, and strut like the Rooster of the Coop you are (for this week) ;) Take Care Buddy, Manuel D.
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2005 10:37:01 PM
Thank you every one for sharing this week with Michael. Michael, Thank you so very much for being so very special to all of us here at adland. You are my best friend and I am very honored to know you and share in your joy. We love you Michael,your friend forever,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
10/11/2005 12:57:38 AM
Hi Michael and congratulations! Sounds like you've had a pretty full and busy life, and I know what it's like to miss a parent-I have lost both of mine. I looked at your profile and see that you are from Alton, IL, a place I used to know well. My dad was from Alton and I lived there briefly as a teenager, went to Alton High for awhile. I went to a junior high school there, too, but don't remember the name. Still have cousins around there in the suburbs. Again, congratulations and good luck in everything you want to achieve! Nancy Shewell
Nancy Shewell shewells2002@yahoo.com Would the last person to leave the Spam-infested, virus-infected, TOTALLY out-of-date Internet email system...PLEASE TURN OUT THE LIGHTS??! Get Spam Free, Virus Free, Absolute Privacy in Internet Correspondences wit
+0
Peter Vinson

427 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/11/2005 11:55:52 AM
Hi Michael, Congratulations on this well deserved honor. Enjoy it. Take care.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!