Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 12th Edition Of The Person Of The Week!
10/11/2005 2:05:24 PM
Dr. David King, Phillip, Craftie Linda, Eileen H, Chris, Debbie, Leonard, John, Kathy, Manuel, Nancy, & Emmanuel, Thank you very much for the kind words, and for being the quality of people that each of you are. I am truly overwhelmed by all of you. You are all really great people, and this is why AdlandPro is such a great place to be, like I had said earlier, I am a reflection of all of you! God Bless all of you, for you are the ones that deserve the pat on the back. your very grateful friend,
+0
10/11/2005 8:43:54 PM
Congrats to you Michael. You are a caring person and you deserve all good things. Much success to you in all you do!
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/12/2005 11:40:14 AM
Hi Kathy & John sorry I’m late I been MIA this week but could not miss this forum . Great Job you two. Congratulations Michael !!This honor is well deserved ,I’m Honored and proud to call you a friend You deserve this you are a true value to community .Michael you are a true friend to us all Have a assume week my friend. :-) Lee
+0
10/13/2005 12:09:05 AM
I appreciate his hard work, his helping nature, his promptness in giving guidance, etc. I invite him as my friend.
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/14/2005 3:26:47 PM
Hi John & Kathy -- you picked one of my favorites here at AdlandPro -- Michael is a truly great fellow -- very supportive of his friends. Congratulations Michael!! Greer Trumble
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0