Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Tips on Carjacking prevention for all at Adlandpro
10/9/2005 3:14:13 PM
Hi Donna, Thanks for adding that tip, it is one I have mentioned in the Sexual Assault thread, but it is relevant in this thread to. Your security minded friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/9/2005 3:18:40 PM
Hello Kathy, Thank you for those nice words. I(we) do this to remind our friends who know of these things, & to educate our friends who may not be aware of them. If we can help just one of our Adlandpro community to avoid these type of situations & keep them safe, then we will be extremly happy & feel that we have done something for you all. Your security minded friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/9/2005 3:21:58 PM
Hi Beverly, That was most certainly our intention. We will be adding more helpful tips on Personal safety & Home security weekly, with a little plug for our Security store..... Also, I will be updating & adding to any of the previously posted tips. Your security minded friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2005 6:38:17 PM
Excellent Forum Anthony. Great Work. Very much pride and time went into this. Thank you for the invite. Big Heart Sings with Nature. Your Friend,
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/9/2005 6:54:56 PM
Hello Anthony, How is my security conscious friend today? This is fairly new to our country but has happened thank you for the tips. Thank you Lisa lomas
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!