Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Article #3 : Affiliate Success Checklist
10/11/2005 7:55:44 PM
I give myself a failing mark on the checklist. The information is not new to me and in many ways I have been working to improve on most items. Item #1 :-) I've got a bit of a flea market. I'm currently working on re-focusing my expertise, hence the new professionally looking website. Doesn't it look much better than my original site? My original site will become a corporate site that could link to other sites. Please add your comments here. Item #2 :-( I need to get rid of some affilliate programs. Item #3 :-) I've move in the right direction here with the fjStock.com site. Hmmm, I may need a separate site for each affilliate programs linked from the corporate site. Item #4 :-( I have work to do here. Mark said "...other than to say that you have confirmed for me that my current strategies are on the right track." I clicked on your signature link and striped your affiliate id He! He! Item #5 :-) Soon I should have my signup page gather some info into a database and then I can hopefully automate some newsletters. I currently offer some free reviews on the site so that's a plus. Item #6 :-( I need help here. Item #7 :-( I need improvement here.
+0
Re: Article #3 : Affiliate Success Checklist
10/11/2005 8:16:10 PM
Hi Jack; I do, indeed, enjoy your messages! #1) I do certainly like your new site! It looks oddly familiar. lol. #2) Food for other sites down the road, perhaps? I have niche sites I'm working on, too, related to my hobbies. When I get them all split up, I figure I'll have at least a half dozen. The trick is to do one... get it profitable... then build another. : ) #3) Yes, exactly! #4) LOL. I posted the complete masking code to you in another post. Hope you found it. I can see I need a 'tips' section of this forum, where I can gather all the tips together in one place. #5) Yes, you have the plans in place there, and that's good. #6) and #7) Go to ezinearticles.com. Surf around and see what kind of articles people post in your niche area (stocks) Also, go to Google and type in a search for stocks + articles. You'll get an idea of what kinds of articles are out there. Also see what's missing. I've found that seeing what people are posting in any given niche often gives me ideas for articles. Has Peter sold you my Cash Cow book yet? lol. It's filled with links to tons and tons of places to promote your site and distribute articles. : ) Linda P.S. From the list, I'd say you're well on your way to acing that list. You're certainly on the right track!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!