Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Article #3 : Affiliate Success Checklist
10/7/2005 7:01:25 AM
Linda Such valuable information for me to take on board. Thanks Linda
+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/7/2005 9:52:18 AM
Hi Linda Great Info and am doing all my homework on my next site and have included all most all the info you said for it. Its going to be the best site that Ive made by far. Robert Phillips
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2005 1:48:47 PM
Hello Carol, Anther Great Forum. Amazing work and Advice. I have not heard from Peter but I plan on talking too you both with some ideas I have to actually have my own site. I hope that will be ok. I know you probably have many people with more experience asking for your help. Take Care Your Friend,
+0
10/11/2005 1:20:14 PM
Looks like I am trying to work the list backwards. I have 4 right out of 7 so I am getting there. Thank you for the tips. I have just recently started making some profit and I am learning how to do things right. This article will go a long way to help. I do know that I am just not any good at recruting a downline so I am concentrating on my own websites and products. I am going to print your list out so I will have it to refer to. It does apply to any type of online business.
+0
10/11/2005 7:26:44 PM
Hi Arthur; Looks like I am trying to work the list backwards. LOL. Better backwards than the wrong list! I have 4 right out of 7 so I am getting there. Thank you for the tips. I have just recently started making some profit and I am learning how to do things right. This article will go a long way to help. Good to hear... both that you already have 4/7 - and that you're starting to see some profit. : ) I do know that I am just not any good at recruting a downline so I am concentrating on my own websites and products.. There's a little secret that applies to network marketing and regular business (non MLM) as well. When you present yourself as the kind of person that people trust, respect and want to follow, you don't need to "sell" (or recruit). People just gravitate to you because of who you are. I've been self employed for over 20 years, and I've never used a sales pitch -- and never bought an ad, either. I totally suck at sales pitches, yet I "sell" very well - for me and for my clients (whose marketing I do) as well. It's the theory of the farmer. We plant the seeds first, and we harvest after. I am going to print your list out so I will have it to refer to. It does apply to any type of online business.. Indeed it does apply to any business... and I'm glad you found it helpful. : ) Linda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!