Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ok, It's Time To Tell Your STORY ...
10/5/2005 5:25:16 PM
Business on the interneet is taking a big twist. Because we are so numbed by the way business has been done with emails, flashy banners, colors that can cause seizures, etc... we are not anymore paying attention. Maybe for a newbie to the internet you may capture some interest but even kids are so much on the net that they are numbed by the time they get to the decision age (18+). Search engines still prove to be the best source to find information so the key is to rank high. Now, we all know not all can be 'King of the Hill'. On top of the listings. Or can we???? Two ways, in combination, seem to be working well these days. You get the opportunity to focus on a niche AND get 'spidered' quickly by the search engines. Blogz. Blogz will help you do several things. It allow you to: * 'talk' more natural without sounding like sales hype * focus on one item and tell about it * be able to link to your item for ease of ordering * allows a friends group to be formed about that product and give feedback naturally * some allow mailing groups to be formed * some with calendars can schedule usergroup meeting of the clients * one right now have A/V chat available to the members and friends * and is a great way for fresh content to be added keeping you on the SE favorites to spider. Naturally, advertising still needs to be done but now you have a wider way to advertise than ever before. The 'Come Check My Site' is finished. Want to learn more on this topic just contact me. Click send a messege on my profile and ask about Blogz. To your success Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Re: Ok, It's Time To Tell Your STORY ...
10/5/2005 5:41:13 PM
Hi Kenneth. Intriguing post my friend. Is 'blogz' the same as 'blogs', or is it a dog of a different breed? Enquiring minds want to know, so I will get in touch via your profile... Your Security minded friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/5/2005 6:34:57 PM
Hi, Great information here. Thanks for the tips will pass these on for sure. to your success, Greg Hastings Phoenix, Az. PS I am looking to help a few top people excel to a 6 figure income if you feel you qualify go to http://www.LinktoYourSuccess.com
For every Adversity there is A Seed of Greater Benefit
+0
10/5/2005 8:49:32 PM
Hi, Kenneth! Yes, ....that's very true! I went to your site and it's really very informative. Thank you very much as usual moral support that could be felt. I'll go back to you as fast as can. Regards, 272099
Maria Myrna L. Kim (user ID : 272099)
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/5/2005 9:32:13 PM
Hello Kenneth, Good information for anyone, I managed to get this with another awesome adlandpro member, Nan. Its so much better than my old one and alot flasher,lol. so professional I just love it, now its just about scheduling the time for more. Kindest Regards Lisa lomas p.s. I must be onto a winner if your doing it!!!
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!