Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A trojan Horse warning from Steve Jaques.
10/2/2005 5:25:01 PM
Hi Arild, Glad that Aloe Vera & fresh water stops you from getting tired. Living out here in the Desert, one thing you learn early is to drink gallons of fresh water daily. Even though I like the occasional beer or three, it's not a good idea during the day as it dehydrates you far to quickly. As for staying awake for hours on end, the way I manage it, I do not advise others to try as it involves having 4 disc's removed from your spine in two seperate operations which makes laying down for longer than 3 hours or so next to impossible. At least I'm not paralysed, as both Pam & myself where told we would be if we did not have the operations. Pam is still trying to get the courage up for her second 'op' as it is extremly painful. Sleep now is a luxury we just have to forego until we are fully recovered in about another 18 months. Until then, I to will be burning the midnight candles on the 'net', as early morning T.V 'sucks'.
+0
10/2/2005 5:28:31 PM
Donna, Happy to oblige. By the way, how is your affiliation going with Custom Homes? We are thinking about using our affiliation to have a house built when we finally get the gumption to move up to Oregon, to a nice piece of land we have our eyes on to semi-retire to.
+0
10/2/2005 5:34:45 PM
Darlene, Thanks for the compliment, but I was just passing on Steve Jaques warning as he had the same thing happen to him. Please don't take this personally, as you may not have been in a situation to be able to do this. Maybe if you had posted you troubles with it, on ALP it would have saved Steve, but I'm glad you managed to eventually rid yourself of it. Trojan Horses are, in some cases worse than viruses. Your Security minded friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/2/2005 5:36:33 PM
Hi Lee, Just glad to pass warnings on whenever I can, so that a wider section of the communtiy can be warned. Have a good weekend yourself, & a productive & lucrative week.
+0
10/2/2005 5:37:22 PM
Bryan, I hope the information is helpful to you.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!