Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Unless you are willing to drench yourself...
10/1/2005 12:02:01 PM
"Unless you are willing to drench yourself in your work beyond the capacity of the average man, you are just not cut out for positions at the top." – J. C. Penney, retailer
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Unless you are willing to drench yourself...
10/1/2005 3:57:42 PM
Bogdan, Your ebook 31 days of quotes, s very inspirational. From my home office window,I can almost see the new Trump towers site. That is what makes his quote on day one of your ebook make me smile. “As long as you’re going to think anyway, think big.” — Donald Trump, Real Estate Executive — It certainly will be big when he has finished his newest venture on the Las Vegas Strip. Your friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/1/2005 7:19:21 PM
Again Bogdan, You have hit the nail on the head squarely. I guess that is why the old saying "It is lonely at the top" makes so much sense. Keep up the good work, I liked this one as I did all the others before it. Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0
10/1/2005 9:01:47 PM
HI Bogdan, Thanks so much for the invite and for this quote! I think the quote shouldn't be taken lightly especially when we consider the source! God Bless! Marilyn
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Other Quotes on Leadership
10/2/2005 6:21:10 PM
Leadership, like swimming, cannot be learned by reading about it. -Henry Mintzberg One of the tests of leadership is the ability to recognize a problem before it becomes an emergency. -Arnold H. Glasow The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.”- Ralph Nader Leadership is not a popularity contest. -Unknown Attitude reflects leadership. -Unknown If you don't understand that you work for your mislabeled 'subordinates,' then you know nothing of leadership. You know only tyranny. -Dee Hock Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term, but it is suicidal for nations in the long term. One of the criteria for national leadership should therefore be a talent for understanding, encouraging, and making constructive use of vigorous criticism. -Carl Sagan Peace, Love, Liberty Kris

imercury aka Kristopher McCraw
Multicultural Social News Network
Watkins Naturals Home Business OpportunityWatkins Naturals Home Business
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!