Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Are you familiar with Murphy?
10/3/2005 10:30:37 AM
Wow! I was just reviewing the new website at Debs-kids.com. Looks great! I was wondering how you were going to factor in a newsletter to this. But now that I think about it, what a great way to get info out to your existing client list. It would be most interesting to hear updates on how Deborah is making out with this site as time goes by. Is that a possibility? Looking good guys!
+0
10/3/2005 11:05:05 AM
Hi Winston; Wow! I was just reviewing the new website at Debs-kids.com. Looks great! Thank you. It's my turn to say WOW. How did you know about Deb's new site so fast? You posted before I even posted Deb's before and after. :) Have you read Star Thrower? What do you think? I'd love feedback on our work... we're excited about the possibilities and potential to help so many with this site. : ) Linda
+0
Re: Monday Review - What do you think?
10/3/2005 11:10:07 AM
Hi J.W. It's a wonderful idea!! I could use some (a lot!) of help myself as I'm not at all sure of what I am doing. Thank you for your help regarding the URL - it worked fine Thank you. I hope to be able to provide lots of help here. : ) Also, I'm glad to know the help regarding the URL worked - thanks for letting me know it worked. : ) Linda
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/3/2005 6:18:23 PM
OKAY! What can I say? I'm nosey! :-) Actually, on a hunch I just went and had a look at the URL you posted on Friday (???). Yes I did read the Star Thrower. An inspiring story to say the least. I really like how the ebook was tied into Deborah's business. Adds for a great viral effect for sure. Is there some way that you can track any clicks that may come to the site as a result of it? (I didn't really take notice if the links led to an entry page or just the main index page.) If not creating some kind of entry page that can be tracked might be worth looking at for marketing purposes. On the topic of tracking. I came across a pretty good online tracking site. www.statcounter.com. It's a free service that might be worth checking out for people that are looking. I've been using it a for a couple of years now. Well that's all I can think about at the moment. It's looking pretty good.
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/3/2005 6:30:44 PM
Linda, I've reposted the above to the Before and After Thread. I didn't realize that you had created that one before replying here. See my post there please.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!