Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Monday Review - What do you think?
9/26/2005 10:58:22 AM
Hi All; This is our very first Monday Review. I hope you'll enjoy them, and get ideas from them, too. Each Monday, I'll post a synopsis of an Adland Member that's having trouble making a profit or launching a business. For 24 hours, the floor is open for ideas. If you have any ideas, toss them at us! Then, on Wednesday morning, I'll tell you what I've suggested to the owner. And, if any of you post ideas that would help, we'll credit you for them, too. THIS WEEK'S REVIEW: MAGIC KIDS DISTRIBUTOR Fellow member Deborah Skovron is an authorized distributor for Magic Kids USA. If you're not familiar with Magic Kids, Deborah sells name brand kids clothing for discount prices. And I do mean discount. For example, you can order a pair of kids overalls and t-shirt for $5.30 if you buy through Deborah - $7.95 if you buy direct from the parent company. Trouble is, Deborah is struggling with figuring out how to make sales. Here's Deborah's page, which explains how to get your discount (by entering her vendor number) http://interking.com/ads/magickidscloth.htm And here's the parent company, where you save money when you use Deborah's rep number. http://www.magickidsusa.com/ After exchanging several emails over the weekend, we have some great ideas. But, you know the saying - the more, the merrier. We'd love to hear ANY ideas you have. Keep in mind that the most successful businesses are often the ones that have odd or unusual ideas. For example, who would ever think that putting 200 lb muscle men in leotards and makeup would be a runaway hit... and yet that's exactly what the WWE (was WWF) did. So, don't hesitate to post anything you think of. Then, check back Wednesday morning to see what we cook up! : ) Linda
+0
Re: Monday Review - What do you think?
9/26/2005 11:24:29 AM
Thank You for invite and good idea. Keep on with Your good work. Blessings from Arild
+0
9/26/2005 11:58:06 AM
Hello Arild; Thank You for invite and good idea. Keep on with Your good work. You are very welcome. And here I was hoping you would have some ideas to share with us. Have a peek at the websites and see. If you were trying to promote this website, what would you try? : ) Linda
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/26/2005 12:09:41 PM
Linda What do we need to do to get help with this. Thanks Linda
+0
9/26/2005 1:06:59 PM
Hi Craftie; I'm not sure what you're asking. : Linda