Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Before you can inspire with emotion.....
9/26/2005 11:13:28 PM
Hello, Hello Kathy! LOL :-) My sweet friend, you too have passion but you need to apply it correctly. Yes, Hitler brainwashed them but he did it with passion. Like I told Paul I Don't idolize Hitler, not one bit. I was using him as an example of what passion can accomplish. And no he doesn't belong in the same category as Tony Robbins other than for the fact that they both have displayed passion. Passion used incorrectly can be destructive. Don't worry Kathy I still love you my sweet friend, no offense taken. Take care! John Forums Gdw Amb Frm
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2005 11:39:28 PM
Thanks John for forgiving me,I have passion about many things and yes like today it got me into alot of trouble all the way around. Bogdan I am also very sorry for disrepecting things,please forgive me,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/27/2005 1:15:11 AM
Hi John, I did'nt think that you Idolize Hitler I just thought that you gave a bad example;)however now I see your point one extrem to the other :) Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/27/2005 3:22:56 AM
Bogdan, Thanks for the quote it was a good one, Mr Churchill was a great orator could almost make you believe he'd walked on water himself... Have a great day, Manuel D.
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/27/2005 3:38:58 AM
Kathy, I have to disagree with you on one point about Adolph Hitler, his passion was for the arts, as a young man he wanted to paint, like rembrant, Monet and the rest of them. However he wasn't very good at it and where things went wrong for him is where he laid his hatred. He saw the Jews as the obsticle between him and what he had passion for, Art; thus began the twisted and brutal disfunctional thinking on his part. When he became chanselor of Germany he devised a cruel and devious plan to destroy what he considered his enemy, The Jews and decided that he would use his position in government to do so. There is a great deal more to this twisted individual, but I condensed it a bit because he is not a great topic of conversation. Again, Congratulations on the win :) My buddy... Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!