Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Before you can inspire with emotion.....
9/26/2005 2:17:32 PM
hello Bogdan thanks for that, have a great day Gene
+0
Jim
Jim Martin

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/26/2005 5:10:07 PM
So true Bogdan, Have a good one! Jim
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/26/2005 7:47:45 PM
Winston Churchill, such an inspiration to all! Thank You for sharing that Bogdan :)
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/26/2005 8:32:36 PM
Hi Bogdan, Thanks for the great Quote of the Day by Winston Churchill, such an inspiration! Warm regards Donna aka texgirl
+0
9/26/2005 10:53:40 PM
Hello Paul, Did you stop and think that maybe I was speaking figuratively? Of course the whole nation didn't follow him, the Jewish people were part of that nation and they didn't follow him. Let me show an example out of the bible of speaking figuratively : John 12:19 So the Pharisees said to one another, "See, this is getting us nowhere. Look how the whole world has gone after him!" Now do you think that in this example they actually meant the whole world? No, of course not. Have you not ever said something figuratively? For example: I'm dying to know, I would die for that, I would kill for that, etc. One more thing, I don't Idolize Hitler I was just giving an example of what passion can accomplish whether it be good or bad. Hitler was evil but he had passion and unfortunately he used it for evil. John Forums Gdw Amb Frm
+0