Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Feature Of The Week - 10th Edition!
1/17/2006 1:57:34 AM
Hello John, I would like to nominate Kathy Martin for the person of the year, she had to deal with so much last year, with her move and everything that preceded said move...So, I feel that she would be not only a great person of the year, but an inspiration to all of the oppressed women on the Internet, or at least here at AdlandPro.Com... Now, I don't know how much my vote or how far my nomination will carry her, but I formally nominate Kathy Martin, as the AdlandPro Person of the year... Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0
1/17/2006 2:20:12 PM
I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away; Then I wrote it in the sky, but the wind blew it away; So I wrote in on my heart and that is where it will stay..... ........It is you........Kathy ! Mohamde Khadar Gani. e-mail : rafiunnissa@hotmail.com Mobile : 00971502243765. International Advertising & Marketing.
+0
1/17/2006 2:20:41 PM
I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away; Then I wrote it in the sky, but the wind blew it away; So I wrote in on my heart and that is where it will stay..... ........It is you........Kathy ! Mohamde Khadar Gani. e-mail : rafiunnissa@hotmail.com Mobile : 00971502243765. International Advertising & Marketing.
+0
Ron
Ron Orr

193 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/22/2006 11:20:48 PM
Well Kathy with a K. How good is this aye??:) Pretty good I would say for sure. !!!!   Hope your Chrisrmas is really great and also hope that your New Year the the best ever! I would extend my good wishs for a very good Christmas to every one  and also hope all have a great New Year! Sicerely Ron :)
Ron Orr
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2007 12:10:54 AM
Oh My Am I Late for this or what? Well think to the future of May 2006 , Kathy was still known as Kathy Martin but has revived that Maiden name again and the kids are all grown up , she moved to Washington and now living ain a Kent apartment with her 3 girls. Been many rumors and stats going about her so im not going to get into any details as i have already. But i can tell you this, from what i've seen in this woman over the past year i can tell you she knows how to work her way out of a paper bag if she has to! No taking any junk from anyone, she's her own woman, and rightly so. I believe and live for God but some dont believe that there is one? if they dont take my word for it , am i going to care? I dont think so, maybe care for there well being but never the less would care. Take what you have now and move on, and hopefully a community can just do what its meant for, to advertise. Congrats Kathy! Angel of Adland, Queen of Adland or who cares, Whats a title anyway? Im a Disciple Of Christ do you care? Kathy has some wrongs to right, but dont we all?. Get over it. Hard work aint easy.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!