Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The Feature Of The Week - 10th Edition!
9/30/2005 7:30:27 AM
Hi Anita! I haven't seen you in so long that I had to jump in here and greet you. I hope everything is well with you. Take care my friend! John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2005 3:37:28 PM
Hello anita and John and all,Thanks for all your support and love, Anita,I only have the 3 girls left to raise,I do not know how I do it,I just seem to be able to do it all,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
10/1/2005 3:55:57 AM
Congratulations Kathy! I do believe you are the "Toast of the Adlandpro Community!" Get well soon and God Bless you! Denise Babbit P.S. When you figure out how to turn off YOUR computer to get some rest, maybe you can tell the rest of us who fall asleep on top of our keyboards? :)
+0
Junior Stewart

54 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/2/2005 2:57:46 PM
Great job and keep up the good works. Junior http://juniorstewart.jerkydirect.com
Believe in yourself. Take control of your destiny!!! TRUST IN GOD!!!
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/16/2006 1:05:51 AM
Good Morning everyone, I would like to nominate Kathy Martin for the person of the year, she had to deal with so much last year, with her move and everything that preceded said move...So, I feel that she would be not only a great person of the year, but an inspiration to all of the oppressed women on the Internet, or at least here at AdlandPro.Com... Now, I don't know how much my vote or how far my nomination will carry her, but I formally nominate Kathy Martin, as the AdlandPro "Person of the year"... Respectfully Submitted, Manuel D.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!