Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Hi Ron - this is a perfect example...
10/11/2005 7:13:06 PM
Hi Ron! ========== Hi:Linda, sorry but i'm new at this I done what most everbudy else is doing? ========== That's okay.... we are all new at this at first. This forum is FOR people that are new, and people that aren't making profit yet - so you're right at home. And yes - you did what most every one else does. That's why I post the lessons I do... to teach new people more effective things to do. So - no need to be sorry! Just jump in and join us when ever you have an opinion or a question. One day you won't be a newbie anymore and you'll be helping "new" newbies. : ) Linda
+0
Ron
Ron Mayer

7 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Hi Ron - this is a perfect example...
10/11/2005 7:44:16 PM
Hi: again Linda I belong to 4 or 5 click thought things and they don't seem to be paying off? they say that there showing my site a lot but no takers so far, I did get two members under me but have idea were they came from. have you got any ideas? I all so a member of safelist, all I get is my e-mail jamped with there deals. thanks.
+0
I have lots of ideas! : )
10/11/2005 7:52:55 PM
Hi again Ron! Good to see you post with questions! I belong to 4 or 5 click thought things and they don't seem to be paying off? they say that there showing my site a lot but no takers so far, I did get two members under me but have idea were they came from. have you got any ideas? I all so a member of safelist, all I get is my e-mail jamped with there deals. thanks. That's very common. Most people aren't getting good results. Actually, I do have some ideas. Since I've been an advisor at Adland, I am seeing how many people are in the same boat as you, so I'm working on something that I think will help. It's almost ready, so if you just hang in there, I'll share it with you in about a week (maybe less if fate smiles on me) Also, I'd suggest discontinuing the safelist. I've never found any of them that are good for much except filling your email box. : ) Linda
+0
Re: I have lots of ideas! : )
10/12/2005 9:17:38 PM
Linda, I'm embarrassed and sorry to say that I've learned this the hard way. I think most of us "newbies" are so desperate for traffic that we'll join anything that promises traffic to our websites. P.S. Purchased the cash cow last night....printing and reading it tonight. All my thanks to you and Peter!!!
+0
Zelma Mcpherson

21 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome - want to have some fun?
10/18/2005 6:08:46 PM
Hi Linda, Thanks for the opportunity of having my site worked over(smile). http://www.fastcashmoneymaker.com/sterling/zmcpherson I have been trying for four years to make money with this program and to date I am not making a dime. I would appreciate any information/hints/help I can obtain from the discussion. Zelma bluebear PS I did not quite figure out where/how to join the forum.
Long-term Rewidual Income zelusa22@yahoo.com One Investment - five sources of income http://www.fortune5minutes.com/?id=2934 Blast to millions FREE http://internet.blastomatic.com/bluebear
+0