Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome - want to have some fun?
9/27/2005 12:34:42 PM
Welcome Linda, I look forward to learning from your posting. Perhaps in the near future I will request some feedback on a new site that I will be launching.
+0
9/27/2005 12:39:09 PM
MI LIKA SOME FUNA ALSO OKI? :-) Thank You very very much my Dear friend for giving me a smile again after 12,5 hours with my computers. Nice You keep us smiling my freind. Keep on and Take care Hugs from Norway
+0
9/27/2005 3:17:20 PM
Hi, Linda! And Welcome to you! That Monday Profit Review is a great idea! I heard about a certain success seminar recently in Las Vegas where one of the guest speakers is famous for taking one audience member at the conference and bringing them up to the stage and doing a "financial makeover" for them. They are supposed to be able to walk away from the stage that day with a clear plan, outlined for them by the expert, based on their own circumstances. This seems to be pretty much the same thing. A network marketing make-over! That is just too cool! I look forward to learning a LOT from this one! Make it a great day! Sherri
+0
9/27/2005 3:28:48 PM
Hi Sherri You're quite right -- I was impressed with the concept of taking one person and SHOWING how it's done, too. So, yes, it's much the same thing - but with web businesses - and right here live at Adland. (or at least, as live as the web gets. ) I thought it would be a really fun event to add to Adland. Something to learn from, and if we do a great job of it, it can bring more exposure for not only the revamped businesses, but for Adland and everyone that jumps in to brainstorm with us, too. Oh - and I'll do businesses that aren't network marketing, too, just so everyone knows that both NWM and nonNWM businesses both qualify. : ) Linda
+0
9/30/2005 4:26:34 PM
Linda, I'm up for being the first volunteer. You already know my story, but if you'd like me to re-tell it here, I'll be more than happy to do so. Never hurts to get as much information as possible, correct??? Heather www.HMaggio-pure-skin-care.com P.S. See, I read article two and took yours and Peter's advice. Now I just gotta get the book. One step at a time.
+0