Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome - want to have some fun?
9/23/2005 5:00:16 PM
Hi there! The very first thing I want to tell you is that there is no such thing as a dumb question in this forum. One thing we all have is common as adults is that we were all born as helpless babies, knowing nothing but instinct. Everything we know, we had to learn. So, whether you don't know the difference between a mailing list and an autoreply - or whether you don't know why you aren't making any profit - all questions are welcome! To keep this forum active and fun, every week we'll take one member that is struggling to make profit and we'll review it together, live on the forum. I'll call it the Monday Profit Review, so you can watch for those. And, I'll do my best to answer any questions posted to the forum, too. The Monday Profit Review will be separate assessments of how members are doing online, so I can help and we can learn to grow together. If you'd like to be the first volunteer for the first Monday Profit Review, just send me a private message. Tell me what your business is, and if you have a site, include a link, too! If you have any other questions, ask away, the floor is officially open. Enjoy - and welcome. : ) Linda P.S. Thank you to Bogdan for welcoming me back so warmly, and for the opportunity to help in the Expert forums.
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome - want to have some fun?
9/24/2005 3:05:21 AM
Linda Thanks for sharing your story of success. Linda
+0
9/24/2005 5:34:54 AM
Thanks for invite and Your story Linda, and YESSSS, I would like to have some fun :-)
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2005 10:49:05 AM
Thank you my friend Linda. Thank you for sharing. This will be fun. Yes! Blessings,
+0
9/24/2005 12:36:21 PM
hi linda and Thank you for sharing
You will not find a easier home business to run than osi i get 2 new members every day http://viralurl.com/dazmolybiz/11856013
+0