Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: SEE THE BRIGHT SIDE OF THINGS
9/13/2005 6:15:55 AM
Hello Anamaria, I am gunna get me one of those boxes they sound incredible. Thank you for being one of those people whose forums I love attending. It is so nice when you get people on their profile with a huge smile saying hi to the world. Thank you Anamaria your a gem Lisa Lomas
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2005 11:01:42 AM
Hello my dear friends, It is a pleasent surprise for me to see you so many here, responding to my invite :-) I thank every each of you for passing by and taking your time to post your thoughts. Steve, even you didn't want to alow replys to your post (I almost deleted it as I didn't read the button, just pushed, and was very surprised by the new window I saw in front of my eyes), I want to tell you that I didn't ment to urge enyone just to contemplation, but to think positive. Positive thinking will do its job to stimulate you acting. Without a healthy thinking there are no healthy actions. You are right, thinking is necessary but not ENOUGHT. Here is not necessarely about GOD, you all may take it as you please, reguarding to your believes, but more likely about something ;ile "the galss of watter" - half full or half empty. Its your choice. Wish you all the best of thinking :-) Anamaria
+0
9/13/2005 12:31:17 PM
Dear Anamaia. I apologise for not allowing replies to my post. This was not in anyway intentional. I just went a bit wayward on the 'mouse clicking' I realise that you were in no way urging anyone just to contemplate. My post in no way was intended to suggest this. If this was the case I sincerely apologise. Maybe for me today is a little frustrating for some reason. It's just that I witness on a daily basis people overlooked in one way or another. This is often by people that will then express there belief in god in thier life. It makes me a bit made I suppose. I am not including you in this catchment of people for one moment. I do have strong beliefs, regarding the welfare of others and see quiet often the after effects of people who are overlooked or spurned by society. I have had the displeasure in the past of working with collegues who are not really that interested in the sector that they work ( drug rehabilitation ), but are more interested in meeting the morgage. I have then heard them chatting about going to church for a christening etc. I find it a bit hard to swallow sometimes. Some of those collegues don't have the decencey to help an old person across the road, but then will attend a prayer meeting in the evening. I just feel that there is little point really in promoting god to ones self and then acting in a way that totally contridicts this. For me if you are able to help that old lady across the road, then your OK with me, and very probably with any greater power that you believe in too. Take care Anamaria. Best wishes Steve
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2005 12:46:26 PM
Hi Steve, You do not need to apologies. Everyone has the right to a respected oppinion. I tryed to joke about the "response" I understand you comlpetely. Take care my friend, and smile (as you know this!) tomorrow will be worst LOL Anamaria
+0
9/16/2005 10:15:19 AM
That s great!!! Thanks Anamaria, Ranco
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!