Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Fifth Edition Of The Welcome Wagon!
9/8/2005 3:41:51 AM
Hey Buddy! How are things in Aussie land? Glad to have you aboard the welcoming committee. Keep up the good work Jeffrey. JOHN
+0
9/8/2005 3:44:29 AM
Thanks Leanne, I really appreciate you helping us welcome the new members. Have a great day my friend! JOHN
+0
9/8/2005 7:04:53 AM
Hello my friend, and thank You again for this forum. Ì am honored to get so many new friends just after some days as member, and I like to Thank every single one for been so. As a networker You gets a lot of friends, sometimes them You never see others that You meet every day, and some just on big events. But communication and serious "network"-friendship is very good IF communication is working well. Therefor I most say, after 20 years in business, I am very greatful to "meet" You all my new friends, and hope every member here can use their photo - so we can see who our friend are. As Your friend I will be happy to help, look at Your opportunities and maybe get some help also sometime. I can not join everything, but will seriously check out everything I find int. Has already joined some of my Adland-friends, and promoting them to all my friends and my websites. Your friend from Norway Arild
+0
9/15/2005 12:46:01 AM
Hello again Arild, Thanks for the offer to help. Looks like you will be a big asset to this community. Keep up the good work! Your friend, JOHN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!