Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Reddell

254 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Fifth Edition Of The Welcome Wagon!
9/7/2005 7:43:55 AM
Hi John This is such a great idea! Thanks for putting this forum together for us and allowing us to welcome our newest members. Lisa :)
Lisa Reddell :`)
Do you love candles?
+0
9/7/2005 7:59:36 AM
Hi John, This is such a nice idea. I have invited them. I feel so welcome and at home here. I want everyone to feel that way too. Adland is such a nice community full of caring, loving, sharing, great bunch of friends. Thanks for the invite. Have a wonderful day! Karen
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/7/2005 10:48:34 AM
Hi John, What a nice group of new friends today. Welcome to adland family ,ever need a helping hand or get lost finding your way around adland just ask just about anyone here myself included lol :-). I know they be more then happy to help. As always John Great work :-) Lee
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/7/2005 12:08:09 PM
Hello John, Welcome Everyone to AdlandPro! I have sent all a friends invitation, and if they have any trouble getting around, they can ask anyone here in Adland, this is a great Community. Thank you John, for all your hard work, time you put in, and your great committment to making Adland the best on the internet. respectfully,
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2005 3:51:44 PM
on my way john, thanks.
+0

facebook