Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Rabbi's Gift... to You!
7/26/2009 6:41:39 PM

Alain,

Reading this amazing response to Kathleen, I could realize that it is much similarity within your and my words and opinion.

I COULD ALSO SAY : THERE`S NO OUTER GODS MORE FOR THE HUMANS IN NEXT PHASE (actually, it already started).

Those who would continue the journey, would share the same eyes with their "PORTIONS OF DIVINITY" which we today still consider and call God .

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2009 6:48:33 PM

Dearest Branka!

THANK YOU for coming back My Friend and for your new comment...

I personally feel that We are in agreement fundamentally and that somehow we are saying the same thing... It is just a question of words used and way of expression... That is so very often the case in much misunderstanding where two peoples are saying the same thing in just different ways and do not realize it when doing it.

Time is to Shine My Friend!

Love and Blessings,

HUGGSS

Alain

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2009 7:27:25 PM

Hi Alain,

I didn't mean that would should only seed God outside of ourselves, we all are created in the image of the Creator, by our daily actions and constant efforts to improve ourselves and our works.  What I meant was, does humankind believe God has stopped creating things?  Do we think He's done? Why and when did we start thinking that way? Don't know!  People never stop creating and improving and pushing themselves, so in the image of God, we must believe He has not stopped yet either, not outside of ourselves or within ourselves. 

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2009 7:28:52 PM

My first line was totally messed up...should be:

I didn't mean that we should only seek God outside of ourselves...

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2009 7:33:49 PM

Kathleen,

I think this is figurative, we  - as created at the image of God .

Divine perfection may be considered as an endless approach to the perfection, or search for it. But if it could be  ever reached  - that would be the end.

NOW REALLY GOOD NIGHT !

Love,

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!