Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Rabbi's Gift... to You!
7/28/2009 2:16:06 PM

Hello William Rios,

WELCOME TO ALP ! I think Alain would feel honored to find your first post at his topic!

I read it and liked it very much. No one would ever tell  THIS IS YOUR FIRST POST :) .

Please, check your inbox, just have sent you an invitation to be my friend.

Hope to see you much more around.

Hugs,

Branka

+0
7/28/2009 2:24:49 PM
thank you Branka, I am humbled to be invited to be your friend. And next time I will take the extra two minutes to spell check my work :o) Thank you Alain, for inviting me to your forum posts ! Wm.R. very sunny, FL
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2009 2:35:41 PM
Hi William,

So nice to see your post. I too have sent you and invitation for friends. 
I agree with Branka, Alain will be so pleased that you came into his forum.

so welcome to Adlandpro and I hope you enjoy ALP as much as we all do.

Blessings,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2009 8:44:46 PM

Hey Hey Dear New Friend William!

I must admit that I feel Very Honored that You visited my forum among the first ones here in AdlandPro! And, I must Honor You in your turn for, as a New Member of our Wonderful Community, to come here and post already in a forum with a topic that can be so very controversial to many, it takes Courage and Confidence in Yourself and in your own Truth... I Admire this very much My Friend!

As You have been able to see and feel, I do not even have to be here to take care of my visitors... because I have so Outstanding Friends in Branka and Myrna that were able to greet You and take good care of You in my absence... These two ladies are Amazing and they are Wonderful Friends to have William! THANK YOU Branka and Myrna for being here for William! Love You!

Your Comment William is from the Heart and is Very Interesting...

"Yet not until now, has the message been revealed that paves the way for this to be the central part of all that I am, all that I was created to do, all that I will live the rest of my days fulfilling. Kingdom Living... there really is an Answer to all our questions of life."

I am very Happy to see that the discussion here around the topic presented through this little story has such a Positive Impact upon You My Friend. As already mentioned by Myrna, the Important is to seek for the Truth and, in doing so... as You mentionned, the answers will come... You are right! There is always an answer but, sometimes it takes a long time and much personal research before we are Blessed with the Truth. But, with Perseverance and Determination, it comes! Thank You so much for this Great Insight on the topic William! Much Appreciated!

With Lots of  Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2009 8:52:31 PM

Dearest Branka and Myrna!

THANK YOU My Friends for always being there... Love You so much!

With Much Friendship and Love,

Blessings,

Alain

+0