Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Rabbi's Gift... to You!
7/26/2009 9:39:20 AM

My Dear Interdimensional Knight,

Luis Miguel stated (at Roger`s topics) :

"So there you have, if this had happened some centuries ago and Branka were openly showing her ES powers as she does now, she would very likely end her days burning on the stake. "

Guys, I hope you`re not recalling an Inquisition.

Don`t you remember they have never heard of love and light?

So, they must burn someone.

It would be pitty to burn me.

Hugs (would be back),

BB

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2009 9:54:35 AM

Dearest Branka!

Certainly not calling back for another Stupid Inquisition...

and, as Your Interdimensional Knight, I would be the first to run and fight so that they do not burn You, My Dearest Friend Branka! ;-)

Blessings,

HUGGSS

Alain

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2009 4:38:05 PM

Alain,

Are you playing with me "The Cat and The Mouse Old Great Game" :) ?

Good thing is we still have some cheese between :) .

2 days ago I WAS TAUGHT ABOUT A GREAT THINGS .

I could see you have learned how to bear with my brilliant English.Things which I wish now to share with you are not easy to explain, but they are matching the core of this topic .

Messiah (ANY) is the spiritual base for the HUMAN EGO (and the religion , along with the civil laws, is it`s University) . Human Ego`s main goal is , using the service of so vulnerable PSYCHICS GREED WORK and mental sphere, TO DELAY OUR MEETING WITH OUR OWN SOUL ! HUMAN EGO is enslaved by the laws and anathema TO GET TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL.

Soul is, alike it`s creator, BEYOND THE GOOD AND EVIL.

Passing a many incarnations ... one soul tries , again and again, TO SERVE IT`S EMANATION INTO MATERIAL WORLD - called HUMAN LIFE.

But EGO feels much better IF SERVES . So, in an early age (until 3rd year of life) IT CREATES THE STAGE WITH FALSE GODS - IDOLS (chosen from the surroundings, amongst those whom child likes and dislikes). The war at this stage is rather cruel than harmonized; tricks and gimmicks of all good and evil at an inner stage are just endless. Psychics greed work, very sensitive to the fusion forces, becomes overwhelmed by an attachments from our dear ones and those who are less dear to us.

Growing up and adopting an idea of GOD (savior, messiah, rabbi) this stage becomes much more complicated. It`s Sun is seldom in the Zenith and the shadows are usually all over it. Getting to know that THERE IS ONE TRUE GOD AND A MANY FALSE GODS (idols) WE LEARN HOW TO HATE AND HOW TO BE FEARED BY ALL WHO`S GOD HAS A DIFFERENT NAME, missing to SEE WHAT AND WHO ARE THOSE REAL IDOLS .

Real Idols ARE OUR EGO-ALTERNATIONS, our PERSONALITY IDENTITIES.

And WHO IS REAL GOD ?

NO ONE ELSE THAN OUR SOUL !

It`s DIVINE IN IT`S NATURE  and what we call/consider as the SOUL, is nothing than a machine which supports EGO - HUMAN PSYCHICS GREED WORK.

WHEN WE RELEASE AN EGO AND IT`S IDENTITIES , expanding into OUR SOUL`S REALITY - we feel as BEING AGAIN BACK HOME - our DIVINE UNITY ROYALTY.

To sum up :

WHEN OUR EGO DOESN`T FEEL ANY CONFRONTATION WITHIN (has no one for inner oposition) WE MAY WISH TO BECOME MESSIAH, FEELING THE CALL TO BE RIGHT, LOYAL, PURE ETC, offering to teach and inspire ...

WHEN OUR SOUL EXPANDS INTO OUR LIFE ... we are AWARE THAT ... EACH SINGLE ATOM WITHIN AN EXISTANCE IS MESSIAH ... AND OUR LOVE AND AWARENESS RUNS IN SUPPORT OF EACH ATOM ... BECAUSE IN THAT REALITY THERE`S NO GOOD NOR EVIL. ALL IS JUST PERFECT.

DIVINE.

Love,

Billions of atoms officially called Branka (hugging you)

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2009 5:05:12 PM

PS   I can`t be Messiah, because I AM NOT SPREADING THE LOVE AROUND. The love is spreading / stratching (The) me around :) .

Forgot to praise your huge labor to bring this amazing story and all the graphics to us. Thanks dear friend!

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2009 5:47:40 PM

Hello Dearest Branka!

Thank You for your Great Contribution to the topic My Friend... AMAZING!

I am totally in agreement with what You shared with us and, in fact, it goes much deeper into the topic as You said it that I wanted to go myself... But, if You brought these explanations here, it is that it could very well serve the Purpose for some who would like to go deeper and know more...

"Soul is, alike it`s creator, BEYOND THE GOOD AND EVIL."

"Passing a many incarnations ... one soul tries , again and again, TO SERVE IT`S EMANATION INTO MATERIAL WORLD - called HUMAN LIFE."

And, the reason for me to bring up this topic is that I personally believe that We are NOW reaching the Point - after so many life times of evolution - at which We are to Emanate our Soul - our Divinity into our Material World, into our Human Life.

"WHEN WE RELEASE AN EGO AND IT`S IDENTITIES , expanding into OUR SOUL`S REALITY - we feel as BEING AGAIN BACK HOME - our DIVINE UNITY ROYALTY."

NOW is the time to reconnect with our Soul and Manifest our Divinity (Messiah) into our Humane Experience so that We can Live and Experience the Wonderful World of Love that we are all seeking for.

"WHEN OUR EGO DOESN`T FEEL ANY CONFRONTATION WITHIN (has no one for inner oposition) WE MAY WISH TO BECOME MESSIAH, FEELING THE CALL TO BE RIGHT, LOYAL, PURE ETC, offering to teach and inspire ...

That explains the huge difference between...

...We may wish to be Messiah... vs ...knowing We are Messiah!

WHEN OUR SOUL EXPANDS INTO OUR LIFE ... we are AWARE THAT ... EACH SINGLE ATOM WITHIN AN EXISTANCE IS MESSIAH ... AND OUR LOVE AND AWARENESS RUNS IN SUPPORT OF EACH ATOM ... BECAUSE IN THAT REALITY THERE`S NO GOOD NOR EVIL. ALL IS JUST PERFECT.

DIVINE."

AMAZING Branka! THANK YOU so much for sharing this great info with us here... Very much appreciated!

With Much Friendship and Love,

Blessings,

Hugs

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!