Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Feature Of The Week - Seventh Edition!
9/9/2005 5:38:39 PM
Cheryl ,Dave Y ,Karen, Thank You very much for all your support and more so your friendship , :-) Lee
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2005 8:54:10 AM
conratualtions Lee, this is a well deserved honor, and I wish great success for you. Greer Trumble
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2005 11:10:29 AM
Hi ,Eileen, Emmanuel ,Misty, and Ellen , Thank You all for your very supportive comments and I am very honored to know eaxh of you as a friend and part of Adland family :-) Lee
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2005 11:27:15 AM
Yes John, adland had blessed me with a very supportive and caring family and I hope we all help and grow successfully together, I had a ever busy week and now holidays approaching quickly sales are up and merchants are active .This may show to be a record breaking month for JOELEEs Whole :-) You and Kathy are great Love you both and really appreciate everyone’s hard work to make adland such a happy place to be a part of and Bogdan for allow me to be a part of his world wide family :-) Bless you all . Friends until the end :-) Lee
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2005 11:31:10 AM
Mr.Greer, Thank You so much for taken the time to post, I know how busy you are lately, I’m very honored by your show of support my friend. :-) Lee
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!