Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Feature Of The Week - Seventh Edition!
9/11/2005 3:05:20 PM
WE want to congradulate Lee, on how much we appreciate his kindness and what he has done for us. He has given us a very warm welcome and he has helped us with his forum on web-designing. He has some excellent information and with mistakes, and building a web-site it is my easy. Lee understands what it is like to start from scratch learning from mistakes and shareing them with his Adlandpro family. Best of luck to you! Kevin and Tammy
Tammy & Kevin Dixie Rose Apparels http://www.dixieroseapparels.thegiftlane.com
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/11/2005 6:23:23 PM
Hi Kevin and Tammy, Thank you for your support and encouraging comments .I am very happy I was able to help and know you will find adland is a great place for friends to help and support friends .Enjoy your evening my friends :-) Lee
+0
9/12/2005 5:07:19 AM
Congradulations Lee!! What a turn out man. You have got to feel blessed. :) Enjoy, Lee. You deserve it! ~Mark
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/12/2005 11:44:12 AM
Hi Mark, Thank you ,Adland family as always left me feeling blessed and hope you also feel how truly blessed we are to have such a Community and the honor of being part of such a caring supportive group of friends. Have a great week :-) Lee
+0
9/12/2005 1:10:31 PM
Hi Lee, Oh yes I do, absolutely, :). You have a great week also, Lee. Thank you. ~Mark
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!