Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Healthy Cat is a Happy Cat
7/13/2009 12:05:00 PM
Oh Joyce you are so funny, you train easy. lol

Sara, I did not know they had to touch it to make sure it was there, how interesting, thank you.
Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2009 12:53:22 PM

Cats are so strange and picky!  My cats also have a water bowl upstairs but for some reason they don't like that one. They won't drink the upstairs water unless their downstairs bowl is completely empty and dry.  First, they'll try to get into the kitchen sink or bathtub and look for drips.  One night last week I woke up and found one of the cats on the stovetop drinking a pot of greasy hot-dog water that had been left there.  I don't wanna know what else they do while we're asleep!

My friend's cat won't drink it's milk if there's another person watching, lol.  She doesn't like an audience.

+0
7/13/2009 2:25:49 PM
Sara, We had a female, inside cat who ate constantly and kept losing weight. Turned out she had a thyroid problem and I had to give her daily shots to even it out. Talk with your vet about that. Sherel Daniels
http://ondemandprofits.com/?cb=workforu

We've seen how unstable our cash and investments in the stock market have become in the recent economic crisis. Precious metals keep rising in their value. Silver is still an affordable means of protecting your savings.
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2009 10:16:51 PM

Hi Joyce,

I have four cats. One of them, a persian, puts her paw on the edge of the water bowl and keeps moving her paw back and forth to shake the bowl, to see/hear where the water level is at. At night when I am asleep, one of the cats moves the water bowl in the hall bathroom a foot or so and splashes water on the floor. We have to leave the toilet lids down or else the cats will drink from the "big water bowl" which I don't allow (Yuck), although I know some people let their cats do that.

DonnaZ

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2009 8:16:08 AM
Hi Donna, Persians are soooooooo beautiful! I've never met one in person but they look like they have the right to be stuck up with everybody else being beneath them:) I'm with you on the big bowl as a no-no.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!