Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Best Forum Award Winner for JULY 2009 is...
7/13/2009 1:54:55 AM

Kathleen, hi again!

I was praising your thoughtfulness with time. If we only pay attention not to waste it! But, so strict taking care maybe can make us too stressed?

During this comp-issues time, I have lost so many posts just while was scrolling down to type my name. That always makes me ..... to wish to write my name as brrrrrrrranka (in Serbian, being angry is said alike : "brrrrrrrrr"  :) )

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2009 2:14:32 AM

Alain,

I am not wondering that you can smell the fragrance. At the moments when you were writing this post, I was meditating, and for a very first time,as the desired place for my meditation, I have chosen THE SNOWY TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN!

After finishing this exciting and refreshing meditation, filling my smoked lungs with so fresh mountain air, I logged in and found this your graphics.

NO NEED TO TELL ANYTHING ELSE.

Thanks for sharing my happiness. Thanks for joining me on the top of this mountain. ANY time spent with you is a pure big blessing.

... Rappelle-toi cela Barbara
Et ne m'en veux pas si je te tutoie
Je dis tu
ŕ
tout ceux que j'aime
Meme si je ne les ai vus qu'une seule fois
Je dis tu
ŕ
tout ceux qui s'aiment
Meme si je ne les connais pas ... (J.Prevert)

PS   Any word may be misspelled ; it is from my memory, where I deposited it 32 years ago :)

Love,

Branka

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2009 12:47:01 PM

Hello Dearest Branka!

I just had to come back My Friend to tell You that I am really astonished to read the result of our connection through "ONENESS" (or is it Soul Mates or Twin Flames or? ;-) - just kidding). Any how, WE are very much connected and it just keep confirming itself all the time... AMAZING!

I am so very happy to be here and to share your happiness in this Wonderful Moment and, to be there on that Mountain Top with You My Friend... I enjoy this Pure Blessed Connection as much as You are Dear Branka.

I looked up on the internet to check on your memory and I found the poem "Barbara" by J. Prevert and your Words and your Spelling are just perfect... You are Amazing to remember these after 32 years... I would'nt for sure!

With much Friendship and Love,

Blessings,

Big Hugs

Alain

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2009 5:51:09 PM

Alain,

Now I feel the first word, through which I felt our connection, as really funny, and it reminds me on one, as sad as ridiculous experience.

It was beginning of NATO bombing Belgrade, 1999. I AM SURE YOU HAVE NEVER MET A BIGGER ILLITERATE IN GEOGRAPHY, than me. Read: I know a few countries (won`t be puzzled if a sausage, vegetables or country is in the question) and a few capital towns world wide. Being a refugee in Serbia, I still haven`t learned more than 4-5 towns in it. Living beside a big river (which is a special good provider of the sounds and detonations), after first few hard explosions, I left my apartment and go to smoke out.

First person whom I met, asked me if I know which else towns they have bombed.

OMG! Like I was entire life waiting to be asked right that question from him, I SHOT THAT WORD, and TOLD HIM THE NAME OF THE PLACE NEVER HEARD BEFORE !

Poor man lost the color at his face, criss-crossed his eyes, falling down ... losing the ground under his feet.

Of course, I told the name of the town where his own family went 2 days ago.

I promised myself to eat my tongue and to breath just on the nose ... but still there are situations when I forget.

Ah!

Connections and connectors and the key-words :) .

Dearest Alain, hugging you warmly, I`d finally go to the bed!

Branka

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2009 10:23:30 AM

HI BFA TEAM,
Thanks for honoring Branka for her forum!!

Congratulations, Branka, Job well done ! I'm glad you won the BFA, enjoy the prize money!
Sincerely,
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!