Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Best Forum Award Winner for JULY 2009 is...
7/14/2009 10:37:09 AM

Hi Carla!

Great from you to stop by to congratulate me, I very much appreciate your gesture.

Still I didn`t receive the money, but already have spent it. We in Serbia call people like me "feudatory". My only hope is that today`s Holiday of The Bastille Storming would mean my own bourgeois revolution ... and that I`d stop spending easily what one peon (even resident under the same scalp :) ) earns hardly.

Blessings dear friend!

Branka

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2009 9:26:32 PM

HI BFA Team!

It is nice to see one of the most active members in this community to be the winner of BFA. Branka Babic, Serbia, deserves this recognition.

We never know why we like some people more than others,

why we like some people without reason, why we feel happy

about meeting and spending time with them , but happiness

is all about having them around , which creates such a feeling

and one of them is just reading this!

CONGRATULATIONS
Branka Babic
"Love Doesn't End With A Divorse"
means that you have much more to bring us
Enjoy your month

FAIRY TALE - Alexander Rybak - Norway
Eurovision Nr 1 2009

Click above.

Love and HUgs
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/27/2009 10:00:11 PM

Dear Georgios,

I apologize for being late with my response.

Thanks for so nice and intriguing words.

"Love Doesn't End With A Divorse"
means that you have much more to bring us

I think my intelligence has gone for the vacation, leaving my busy hands to fulfill their obsessive need to never stop :) and I can`t figure out preexistence of love after the divorce.

Just have exchanged an e-mail with Kathleen, who is very intelligent and sometimes also SOBER girl.

The need to liberate love from "being arrested to a special "object" - person , was the subject of our reflections.

Ah, BFA stuff has nothing with our subject, but your wise words re-posted above. somehow came as the joint between our thoughts.

I think I went too deep to a many of life segments, and that, what may sound as bitterness, actually are the signs of being sober :) . Maybe it would still sustain only reflexive poetry at my life, but Kathleen and I agreed that busy hands are very helpful to avoid or eliminate the reasons to love to be divorced :) . HOW PUNCTUATIONS ARE IMPORTANT ! I also can say : "to love, to be divorced" :) .

Anyhow : writing love or reflexive poetry, or being busy 20 hours a day - to never have the time to need or to write or read it ... when we wish to sum up our achievements, sometimes a many of them may be pictured by their final destination :

Absurdum or what ?

Busy hands, empty mind and undefined heart are sending sincerest thank yous your way Georgios!

Hugs,

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!